Wednesday 30 July 2014

Thank You!



 

Not usually one for the soppy stuff- but just to thank all of you that have taken the time to read my blog. It hit 100+ views last week, and although it may not sound like much, I sure as hell am appreciative. So in commemoration, I made y’all a thank you note (hey, I never said I was creative.)
 
 

Also, I have added a ‘Reviews’ page which I plan to update monthly on everything from over hyped beauty products to god awful films. Talking of which, check out my first review of The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- hopefully, it can hold your attention for longer than the film held mine.

Love Georgia x


Why not stalk me on social media? You can find me on Twitter at @Just_GeorgiaSD and on Instagram at sunshine_1396 or, click on the SM links above.

As always, feel free to e-mail me your 'How To' Questions at: georgiasunshine429@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment